Everything You Need to Know about SEO for Your Website
Once you have launched your website and social media pages, the next step needed is to ensure all your platforms are Search Engine Optimized. So, what is SEO and how do you optimize your website with it? Keep reading below to find out everything you need to know about SEO –
What is SEO?
SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is a process of getting free and organic traffic to your website through search results in search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
Certain SEO keywords are used on the website content to ensure the website shows up in the search results. For example, if a user is looking for best skincare tips and your website article contains that keyword, your website will show up in the search results. The process of SEO includes a lot of on-page and off-page activities as well.
A lot of brands and companies prefer agencies that provide SEO services in Gurgaon to produce SEO rich content at high volumes and speed for their websites.
How to Optimize Your Website with SEO?
To ensure your website and social media platforms are optimized to show up in the search results, you will need to follow the below steps –
- Ensure all your webpages have meta titles and meta descriptions containing the SEO keywords that you are targeting. Ensure the descriptions are short and to the point. Keep all the metal titles and descriptions unique wherever possible.
- Ensure the images on your website are optimized with the Alt Text containing keywords as well. Compress the images if they are too large to reduce page load time.
- Create an XML and HTML sitemap and submit the same to the search engines. This ensures the search bots and spiders crawl your website XML sitemap and all the pages are recorded. The HTML sitemap allows visitors to understand the content of your page.
- Internal links and external links are very important for ensuring traffic on the website. Internal links are links of your websites articles and external links are other websites besides your own.
- Fresh and regular content updating is a must. This ensures regular traffic on your website. Avoid plagiarism as this will lead to banning of your webpages by search engines.
- Your website needs to be mobile responsive as majority of the users these days surf the internet on their smartphones.
How to Rank on First Pages of Google Search?
Ranking on the search engines takes time and landing on the first page of the search results takes even more time. Generally, anywhere between 3-6 months is the average time needed for a website to rank. If you are regular with your content (3-4 times a week) and use proper keywords, this time can be reduced. Agencies providing SEO Services in Gurgaon ensure your brand’s website ranks on the first pages of Google search within the shortest span of time. They do so by pushing quality content regularly on the websites which are free from plagiarism as well.