How to speed up your computer
Improve performance of your computer
Hi again, All of you working with your computer may experience slow speed of system at least once. That should make those man mad who is really working as a professional worker. Is it true. I think, it is whether your system configuration is high or low. There are various reason for getting a system slow, such as virus infection, temporary files, number of start up programs etc. When you are experiencing slow speed of your system, you may search golden tips to improve or boost up the speed of your system, and thus continue smooth, fast and smart way of working.
Here in this article, i am going to introduce some golden tips to betterment speed or performance of your machine.
These steps are not particular for start up or after a long time start up slowness tips. I thus make a heading for this article as boost up Overall speed of a computer.
1) Remove the items that run on start up a computer
The programs that automatically start when our computer turn on. Really this is not fare for the computer for running. That may take a little bit amount of time to get our computer set. So we have one solution or tip for increasing our computer speed up. That is very easy steps to follow for each and every one.
1) Just click windows start button
2) type word “run” in search programs and files,
you will get a window named run, and an input box
3) Type “MSCONFIG” in that input box and click ok button
4) You will get system “configuration window” and click “start up” tab
5) Uncheck or disable “tick mark” from the list of programs that ticked for start up when windows start up
6) Click apply button and then hit ok button.
This is the one method for getting your computer speed.
2) Uninstall the program that you no longer in use
Programs that installed on your computer have a tremendous role in the usage of disk space in your system. For a professional or even a common user of a system, there may be a number of programs that run for none. So uninstalling the programs that is no longer in use is an exact solution for improving the overall speed of our computer.
Follow the steps to uninstall the program
1) Click windows start button
2) Go to control panel and select programs and features.
3) When clicking on programs and features, you will get a list of programs installed on your computer.
4) select a program that do not want no longer in use.
5) An uninstall button will appear on top, or you can right click on the program and select uninstall.
6) Uninstall window will appear immediately. Thus uninstall program and repeat for another unwanted program.
3) Delete temporary files
Temporary files created during the usage of computer programs or applications are stored in a folder. These may take storage clash in our system. Deleting all these files is another way of getting spped up our computer. Follow the steps
1) Click on windows Start button.
2) Type “run” in search programs and files input box
3) Type “%temp%” and click ok button, you will get a folder that contain temporary files.
4) select all the files by clicking control+ A, and delete files.
4) Clean virus
Virus infected computers may get slower and slower in its speed and performance. There is more chance while a computer used mainly for internet surfing and other online jobs. So clean virus from computer and installing an antivirus software is an excellent way to get our computer speed. Any program that run with malware must stop. So regularly clean your system that ensure viruses are removed and antivirus is works always.
5) Cleaning drives or disk clean up
Cleaning your computer drives is also a practical tip for improving the speed. It is also easy to follow for any one.
1) Click start button on your windows.
2) Type “run” in search programs and files input box.
3) You will get run window and type “cleanmgr.exe” in the input box.
4) You will get a window asking which drive you want to clean up by a dropdown list. Select drive C, D, E ,F or G
and click ok button.
5) Some disk may ask you to delete temporary files, click ok. And clean up all the disk.
7) Increase RAM of your computer
The effective way of stepping up your computer and get high speed is the upgrading your Random access memory. Speed may increase accordingly by using RAM from 1GB to 2GB or more.
8) Making adjustment for better performance
Another way of getting the better performance is optimizing our computer for better performance.
See also: Google chrome tips
This is done by, following the simple steps.
1) Right Click My computer icon and click properties from drop down.
2) Click on advance system settings. and you will get a system properties windows.
3) Click advanced tab, and below it click “settings” button on “performance”.
4) Click “adjust for best performance” and then click apply and ok button.
9) Try Microsoft fix it tool
Microsoft Fix It is a free tool from Microsoft that will help users of Windows 7 or earlier to clean up and perform many simple maintenance problems.
10) Defragmenting Disk
Disk defragmentation is one of the most effective way to improve performance of a computer.
1) Open Disk Defragmenter by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Disk Defragmenter, and then, in the list of results, click Disk Defragmenter.
2) Under Current status, select the disk you want to defragment.
3) To determine if the disk needs to be defragmented or not, click Analyze disk. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4) Once Windows is finished analyzing the disk, you can check the percentage of fragmentation on the disk in the Last Run column. If the number is above 10%, you should defragment the disk.
5) Click Defragment disk. Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
I here shared 10 golden tips for improving speed of a computer. If this article is helpful, share it to your friends on social media, to get them part of making techie, program of sajeetech.com
style=”display: none;”>how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer how to speed up your computer
Speed Up Your android smartphones: How tune your android smartphones for better performance